Saturday 26 August
Date: Saturday 26 August 2017
For those with handling spots:
- Bring treats, both high value (e.g. possyum, roast chicken) and low value (e.g. kibble)
- Bring a tug toy if your dog likes toys.
- You will need a flat collar and a lead (no choke chains or retractable leads). If you don’t have one, The Warehouse and KMart both have great options at cheap prices.
- Bring poo bags etc
- Arrive early and give your dog a short walk around to let them toilet themselves.
- At 12.30, make sure your dog is safely away in the car because we’ll be starting with a short talk.
Also, here’s a free dog training workshop about “It’s yer choice”- https://www.facebook.com/groups/freedogtrainingworkshop/ This is offered by Susan Garrett.
Time: 12.30 to 4.30
Location: Titahi Bay Canine Obedience Club, Ngatitoa Domain, Mana
Cost: Working spot $20 | Auditing spot $10